Thursday, February 4, 2010

A Much Better Basketball Video

Zach had his second basketball game last Sunday, and he had a great time again. I had to talk to him once about the mean face he makes on defense, but other than that, there were no issues. He later told me that Coach Ross told him during football to make a mean face and growl at the other players. He didn't realize that Coach Ross was kidding, but I told him that football and basketball are a little different. Today he said something to me about a girl on the other team making a mean face at him, and he said it in a sad voice. I said, "Well, you made a mean face throughout the whole game, so what's the big deal?" It kind of cracked me up.


Anyway, this time Mike's parents were all at the game, so I had a little help with entertaining Drew, which made it much easier to videotape the game. Plus, I learned last time that I have to pay much better attention to what I'm doing. So here is a video that won't make you sick, or at least not as sick as the first video I posted.

1 comment:

zinncaulfield said...

I'm impressed with Zach! Cam said so seriously, "Why is Zach so bouncy?" :)