Friday, September 25, 2009

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!! (With a picture as of 9/27)

I just got the news that I have another nephew!!! Becky gave birth tonight at 7:57 to a 6 pound, 13 ounce baby boy who was 19.5 inches long. She told me he doesn't really have any hair. I asked if he looks like Cam did, and I honestly cannot remember her answer. I was too excited. At this point, my nephew is unnamed, but I'm told they're debating between three names, so let's hope they don't take as long as my sister Sandy and brother-in-law Will took last year in naming my nephew Anders. Just kidding, Sandy and Will! Well, sort of.

My parents are now the proud parents of 3 daughters and proud grandparents of 5 grandsons!! We may never produce a granddaughter!

Anyway, congratulations, Becky, Tom, and big brother Cam!!! We cannot wait to see pictures and especially to meet the newest family member! Love you guys!!

**Update 9/27**
Here is one of the pictures of my new nephew last night. I also got the news that his name is Myles. I picked the picture of Myles with his big brother Cam since my sister Sandy put the picture of just Myles on her blog. What a cutie!


No comments: