Saturday, August 21, 2010

A Few Random Photos

Just putting off what I'm afraid will be a long post about our trip to Colorado...

The sky on a recent morning before a big storm. This was probably 3 weeks ago, I think.






About 2 weeks ago, Zach randomly asked me if I would make him green eggs and ham for breakfast. I told him I could do the green eggs, but probably not green ham. It was lucky we even had any ham in the fridge.


A couple of days before we left for Colorado, the boys had a blast throwing water at the back door. The dogs get the door all dirty with their nose smudges, so I don't really worry about it being clean 95% of the time. It was a nice day, too, so I could have cared less that the boys were throwing rain water and soaking their pajamas. They were having so much fun; it was great to just sit inside and listen to them laugh.




Zach even attempted to wipe the door off when they were done. What a nice boy.