Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Boy and His Dogs

There's something about reading with the boys before naps/bedtime that the dogs just cannot resist. Lately it seems the minute I sit on one of the boys' beds, the dogs are there just waiting to be invited up. Foudy especially likes to sit close so she can get lots of loving. Well, that or she just really loves storytime. It's pretty sweet how she seems to enjoy snuggling with Zach, though.

Here are a few pictures from the past few days, just before Zach's quiet time.





Seeing these pictures reminds me of this picture of Foudy and Drew when he was about 6 or 7 months old. Don't worry- she only got in the crib that one time, because I invited her in. We're not in the habit of letting our dogs get into our children's cribs. And, really, the dogs mainly want to be wherever I am, so Foudy would never stay in the kids bed without me right nearby anyway.


I am so thankful to have two sweet, loving, and tolerant dogs. I don't know what I'd do without them!

No comments: