Monday, December 1, 2008

A Special Treat

I was feeding Drew dinner tonight and Zach went into the bathroom to potty after much dancing around, so I knew he really had to go.  After he pottied and there were a few minutes of silence, I asked what he was doing.  He told me he was just trying to get his underwear on.  A couple more quiet moments passed.  Then he said, "Mom, can I just leave my underwear off for now?"  Knowing that it was just a couple of hours from bedtime and that we wouldn't be going anywhere, I told him that was fine.  He came to the table shortly thereafter with just his jeans on and informed me, "I'm just keeping my underwear off as a special treat to myself."  Hmmm...I think I'll just leave that one alone.

4 comments:

Adam and Jaime said...

oh my goodness, i am laughing so hard to myself. he cracks me up!

Betsy said...

I know some other boys who would think that is a special treat. And they're not all four.

fredecker said...

Hilarious. I'm guessing this isn't the last thing that you might just want to leave alone. Image what fun it is going to be two boys! Looking forward to seeing the new paint and all of you! Sam

zinncaulfield said...

LOL from Boston!