Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Random Stuff

First, I'm so excited to say that anytime now I will be an aunt again.  My sister Sandy in Minneapolis is in labor.  It's been a long day for her, so hopefully that little girl or boy will come soon!  I cannot wait to find out if I have another nephew or my first niece, and what his/her name is.  Keep it going, Sam- I know you're doing great!

While Zach and I were getting ready for his nap today and praying for Clocker Baby (that is what Zach named his new cousin a long time ago- it will be hard to call him/her something else), Zach randomly asked me, "Will I die sometime?"  I have no idea where that question came from, because we don't really talk about death very often.  I told him that he would, but probably not until he is very old.  He said, "I don't want to die, though."  I tried to assure him that dying isn't a bad thing.  Then he started telling me that after you die you come back and have more and more birthdays.  It was all a very interesting conversation to have.  I kind of tried to change the subject because I wasn't sure I was handling it right.  Oh well.

Zach said he's excited for preschool tomorrow.  Tomorrow is the first day that I am not supposed to go in- I'm just supposed to drop him off in the drop-off line and his teachers will meet him at the car.  I hope that goes well.

No comments: