Sunday, November 9, 2008

A Couple of Things Zach Said Recently

Thursday morning Zach came into my bathroom while I was drying my hair.  "Good morning!" I said.  Zach said, "Good morning.  Mom, let's make muffins for breakfast.  When I was in my bed God told me we should have muffins for breakfast."  I said, "Oh, really- God told you that?"  And Zach said, "Yep."  That was all the convincing I needed.

Today we got home from running some errands, and we were walking down the hall and I noticed some stuff on the wall next to the bathroom. I said, "What is all this stuff on the wall?!"  Zach came over and said, "It's not boogers!"  Mike and I had to laugh.  If you've read earlier posts, you may remember that Zach got in trouble once or twice for putting boogers on the wall, so he was very quick to point out this time that these were not boogers.  He was right, thankfully.  I think it was just dirt or something from one of the dogs.  The boogers comment just cracked us up.  

And, no post is really complete without a few pictures.  I was trying to get a good Christmas card photo with the dogs and the boys, which is next to impossible.  Whenever you stage a picture with our dogs, they look all big-eyed and uncomfortable, and Maggie always looks like she's just waiting for you to give her the ok to get up and move.  These attempts just didn't quite work out.




I've also been trying to get a good picture of Drew for our Christmas card.  I already have one of Zach that I want to use, but it's been more difficult getting a good one of Drew.  Here are a few cute ones that didn't make the cut.




1 comment:

Goldenzinns said...

I love this entry with the story and photos. Miss those boys but this helps. Can't believe how much Drew is changing.