Tuesday, November 11, 2008

More Randomness

-This morning I was thinking more about what I wrote yesterday regarding Drew's favorite toys being dog toys.  About that time I took one of Drew's toys out of Maggie's mouth for about the 5th time in 10 minutes, and I thought to myself, "Drew loves the dogs' toys and the dogs, or Maggie at least, love his toys.  What is up with that?"  I keep taking his toys away from Maggie, and eventually they're all crusty with dog slobber, so I throw them away.  I suppose, then, that I shouldn't worry about Drew playing with dog toys, since they probably have less slobber than his own toys, right?

-Zach said to me while I was making lunch today, "Mom, I told Drew I was sorry."  I said, "Oh, that's nice.  Why did you tell him that?"  Zach said, "Because I was sitting on him."  At least he was sorry about it, I guess.

-We have officially gotten our first holiday card, and it's not even the middle of November yet.  Ridiculous!  We got a card from the people through whom we used to get our private health insurance, so it's not like it was a very personal card, but still.  They must not have much going on right now.  I also heard that there's a radio station around here that's playing Christmas music already.  I love Christmas music, but I really think it should only be played from Thanksgiving Day through New Year's Day.  Starting right after Halloween seems a bit excessive to me.

It suddenly got very cold here, so yesterday when we took the dogs for a walk, we had to get the boys bundled up in their new winter coats and hats.  Poor Drew kept trying to move from sitting to crawling, and with his big coat on would basically just do a face-plant on the ground.  


Here's another failed attempt at a Christmas card photo.


Here's Foudy just loving Zach up.


2 comments:

Goldenzinns said...

I wonder if you have the desire to redecorate your home as often as you redo the blog colors.

Sarah said...

It's so easy to redecorate the blog, and, most importantly, it's FREE! If only redecorating my house was that easy, my house would be way more stylish!